ADRENALINE-FUELED ACTIVITIES OR Long Hazy Afternoons In The Alpine Summer
La Ferme Du Lac Vert is open during the Summer and we invite you to stay in your home away from home.
During the Summer months we offer flexible accommodation options to suit your budgets with no minimum stay and a full continental style breakfast. You may book by the room or opt to take over the whole chalet for exclusive use. Most of the rooms are named after the mountain it overlooks so you can imagine how stunning the views are.
Our team can tailor any specific requirements for your group such as private chef, transfers, adventure activities, champagne welcome, lunch, full time drivers or anything you desire upon request.
Never visited the Alps in the Summer?
The beautiful lake in Montriond is stunning all year round with its dramatic mountain cliff backdrop which you can swim in during the summer months (it has its own beach), kayak on it in the autumn and admire the surrounding explosion of colour which is nothing short of spectacular. We can also take you to visit our favourite local farms and vineyards to sample the best in Savoyard cheese and wine and see how it’s all made.
Morzine is considered a Mecca cyclists, both for those who are keen to conquer the famous local climbs of the Tour de France, and those looking to take on the epic downhill and mountain biking the Portes Du Soleil has to offer. The area has some of the most challenging, yet accessible biking in Europe, with trails to suit all levels and an extensive lift network open during the Summer months to get you back to the top.
If mountain biking isn’t your thing there are many other exhilarating or relaxing options. Morzine is also in close proximity to popular historical and spa towns; Annecy, Yvoire, Thonon and Evian. Unlike many mountain resorts today, commercialism has not yet reached the charming, traditional market town of Morzine, allowing it to preserve its original structures and appealing features throughout the town. A summer holiday in Morzine is not only excellent value for money, but also offers so much variety it’s guaranteed to keep everyone happy.
- Try white water rafting down the river Dranse, great fun and no previous experience required.
- Tackle some of the famous downhill mountain biking tracks available in Morzine; then let the chairlifts do the work for you on the way back up so your legs recover for the next run.
- The Morzine swimming pool complex offers an Olympic size pool, kids pool and water slide, with tennis courts next door.
- Join the Via Feratta craze that’s sweeping the Alps! The Saix du Tour is 600m in length with beautiful views over the valley.
- Kayak or swim in the turquoise-green waters of lake Montriond which has its own beach; perfect for relaxing with a good book.
- Explore charming Alpine villages; we love the goat village at Linderet.
- Cycle the famous climbs of the Tour de France; Cols de Joux Plane/Encrenaz/Ramaz are all nearby for those that dare.
- Go walking on some of the 400 miles of marked trails the Portes du Soleil has to offer; we’ll even make you a gourmet picnic to take along with you.
Multipass Accomodation Provider
We are a Multipass Accommodation provider. It is a fantastic pass that was introduced in Summer 2011 giving access to a host of activities, facilities and pedestrian lift access for the full Portes du Soleil area during the summer season. It costs only €2 per person per day and you must be staying in Multipass accommodation to benefit from this pass.